- Eastwood Internal Frame Coating Black 14oz Aerosol
I have a 2006 Subaru. I am seeing rust on the underside of the door where the seam sealer is failing. For this application, is this the best product stop the rust?
I am boxing a frame with boxing plates with 3" holes so the inner rails will be seen, can this product be painted over in the exposed areas?
Could you use this inside rocker panel or cab corners where you can't get in there to scrape and prep.
What preparation is needed before applying internal frame coating? Older 4runner.
How many cans of the internal frame coating do I need to do my 97 jeep wrangler frame!
Will this product protect new metal that is adjacent to rusted section of box frame repair? Is this a one coat does all? Will I get a decent coating approx 4" above where the spray tip is dragging?
Eastwood Internal Frame Coating Black 14oz Aerosol
Item #15275Z Brand: Eastwood
You spend time and money restoring a chassis...but what about all that rust inside the frame? Use our Internal Frame Coating to make your chassis rust-free throughout!
- Tough phenolic resin penetrates, converts and encapsulates the rust on the internal surface
- Zinc phosphate seals it to prevent future corrosion
- 24"-long tube with conical nozzle reaches in to spray coating in a radial pattern for complete coverage
- Aerosol covers 10 sq. ft., qt. covers 50 sq. ft.
- Fully cures in 24 hours
About Eastwood Internal Frame Coating Black 14oz Aerosol
Internal Frame Coating destroys rust hiding inside the chassis, so it does not rust its way through. You spend time and money restoring a chassis, but what about all that rust inside the frame? Use our Internal Frame Coating to make your chassis rust free throughout. Tough phenolic resin penetrates, converts and encapsulates the rust on the internal surface. Zinc phosphate seals it to prevent future corrosion. And the 24 inch long tube with conical nozzle reaches in to spray coating in a radial pattern for complete coverage. Aerosol covers 10 sq. ft. and quart covers 50 sq. ft. Fully cures in 24 hours.
14 ounce net weight
20441 Eastwood undercoating gun with two 24 inch wands.
12515z internal Frame coating aerosol.
10041z PRE painting prep. Eastwood original and Extreme Chassis Black
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when applying this product. Use in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Store in a cool dry place.
Made in USA
1. Always wear eye protection and chemical resistant gloves when using.
2. Shake can vigorously for at least 1 minute before and occasionally during use.
3. Insert extension tube into spray nozzle. You may want to add a small drop of super glue to retain the extension nozzle into spray nozzle.
4. Insert extension nozzle into frame openings, bolt holes, etc.
5. Depress spray button and apply coating while pulling the extension nozzle back from the opening.
6. Continue in all areas you can for complete coverage.
7. Internal Frame Coatingâ€™s viscosity will creep into deep pocks and under heavy rust to assure
Customers also viewed:
"Paint Over Rust" chassis coat in semi-gloss black
Starting at: $24.32
Bright, hands-free illumination, without cordsOnly $79.99
Durability and precision of a 2-component coating, without the paint gun
Starting at: $24.99
Our most durable, chemical-resistant, easiest-to-spray, chassis black
Starting at: $57.99
Prep...prime...then paint with our toughest 2K Ceramic Chassis BlackOnly $99.99
Black Rust Encapsulator and Chassis Black restore suspension parts, frameOnly $79.99