- Extra Large View Welding Helmet
Extra Large View Welding Helmet
One of the best helmets on the market for the price.
- Durable and lightweight
- Impact resistant Nylon
- Multi adjustable head band
- Variable #4 to #13 shade
- Extra large viewing area
- Grind feature
Grind mode allows you to quickly reshape tungstens, grind spot welds and more, without having to the remove the helmet. Extra large 3.9 inch x 3.6 inch view area assures accurate mig or tig welding without neck strain and adjustable head gear eliminate fatigue. Replaceable Li Mn battery with arc charging for up to 3 years usage. CE, ANSI and RoHs certifications.
(1) Large View Welding Helmet
- Color: Gloss Black
- Cartridge Size: 4.5in. x 5.25in. (114mm x 133mm)
- View Window Size: 3.9in. x 3.6in. (100mm x 93mm)
- Number of Sensors: 4
- Shade Control: Outside and step-less
- Variable Welding Shades: Light state: DIN 4, Dark state DIN 5-9/9-13 with Grind
- Sensitivity control: Variable Shade, Delay and Light sensitivity
- Power: Replaceable Li-Mn & Solar Combination with arc charging for up to 3 years usage
- Light to Dark Switch Time: 1/25000 sec.
- Delay Control (dark to light): 0.15 sec. min. -0.8 sec.max
- TIG capability: >2 amps
- Certification: CE, ANSI, RoHS
- Operating Temp: 23-131 deg. F (-5-55 deg. C)
- Weight: 1.09lbs. (495g)
Always wear helmet, gloves and proper clothing when welding to protect from UV and hot metal burns.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Shade adjustment from #9-#13, with a big 3.6" x 2.6" viewing area
Shade adjustment from #9-#13, with 3.6" x 1.7" viewing areaOnly $59.99
6 axial pull locking pliers for clamping different types of jointsOnly $99.21
25-135 Amp infinite control allows you to weld up to 1/4 in. steel with 120v input.
Eastwood welding helmet
Put your welder on top, plasma cutter on the bottom, tools in the middleOnly $99.99