- Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Spot Weld Kit
Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Spot Weld Kit
Eastwood's MIG 135 Welder. As a home hobbyist or light fabricator, you don't need to spend more for a "brand name" industrial MIG welder. Our R&D guys developed the Eastwood MIG 135 Welder from scratch to produce excellent bead quality and capabilities that match—and even exceed—the more expensive competition!
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24-ga. to 1/4"
- 25-135-amp welding range
- Powered by standard 120v household current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $500
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty
- Duplicate full-penetration OE spot welds from one side with your existing MIG welder
- No need to buy a resistant spot welder (about $250!) or fool with carbon arc rods
- Spot Weld Pliers has forked jaws to secure the spot nozzle, offering full penetration on the back side of the weld
- Spot Weld Nozzle has "leg extensions" to create the exact standoff distance required for spot welding of 20- and 18-gauge metals
Spot Welding Kit lets you "spot weld" with your MIG welder! Use your MIG welder together with our Spot Welding Kit to produce professional spot welds without the need for a large resistance welder.
About Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Spot Weld Kit
This kit includes the Eastwood MIG135 Welder (12011) and Eastwood's Spot Weld Kit(13901). Purchase the kit and save money as compared to buying the items individually.
Includes:(1) Eastwood MIG135 Welder(1) Eastwood Spot Weld Kit
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves and long sleeve shirt and long pants.