- Eastwood Bead Roller Kit- with Mandrels
Eastwood Bead Roller Kit- with Mandrels
Item #28187 Brand: Eastwood
Eastwood's metal Bead Roller Kit makes it easy to add strength and rigidity to your project's sheet metal parts.
- Handles up to a 34"-wide work piece
- 6 mandrels included
- Mounts securely in your bench vise
- Forms steel up to 18 gauge and aluminum up to 16 gauge
The Eastwood Bead Roller is perfect for adding firmness and strength to your project's metal floor panels and firewalls. You can easily create beads and flanges for strength, style or both.
(1) 17" Throat Bead Roller Frame
(1) Crank Handle
(6) Complete Sets of Mandrel Dies
- 1/16", 1/8" & 1/4" Flanging Mandrels
- 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Bead Forming Mandrels
• Maximum material working thickness: Steel = 18 Gauge, Aluminum = 16 Gauge
• Maximum panel width (working from center) = 34"
• Throat Depth: 17 Inches
• Dimensions: 31" Width x 11" High x 5" Depth
• Weight: 59 lbs.
• Constructed of 1/2" Solid Steel Plate
Need a Larger Throat Depth? See The Elite Bead Roller
Our metal bead roller tool with mandrels is perfect for beginning metal fabrication workers on a budget. Just mount this bead roller tool in your vise, attach the crank handle and you're all set to raise ridges and flanges in floor panels, firewalls, doors and more.
This tool has rotating rollers and gears with amplified leverage which can quickly cause severe injury!
Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts when operating.
Wear proper work glove and protective clothing and eye wear.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Add strength and rigidity to your project's sheet metal parts as deep as 27" from a panels edge.Only $299.99
A quality bead roller for sheet metal work, with electric power and foot pedal control. Economically Ships by Fed Ex in 2 Boxes - No Truck Shipment needed!
Starting at: $849.96
Increase the capabilities of your bead roller with more forming dies
Eastwood 24 Inch Slip Roll
Handle all sorts of precision metalworking projects with this versatile brake
For metal fabrication of auto panels and general metal-shaping