- Eastwood 1 HP Buff Motor Dual Speed
Eastwood 1 HP Buff Motor Dual Speed
Item #51460 Brand: Eastwood
shaft allows more working area
1HP Dual Speed (1720/3400rpm) Buffer High value, professional preferred motor offers the utility of dual speeds perfect for buffing metal and plastics.
- Extended length and balanced shafts offer more work space around wheel
- Cast housing and base assure smooth operation, extended bearing life
- Dual speeds give you more versatility when working with various types of metals or buff diameters
Eastwood Buff Motors are designed for the DIY'er and pro alike. Cast housings and bases ensure a smooth operation and extended bearing life. the 120VAC motor operates on a standard 15-amp circuit. Extended length and balanced shaft allow more room around the buff wheel and can be worked hard without any sign of motor stalling. This unit provides a rigid platform for almost any polishing or buffing project.
(1) Dual Speed 1 HP Buff Motor
(2) 1" Spacers
(2) 2" Spacers
(4) 3-3/4" flanges
Buff wheels are not included and sold separately.
- 1720/3400 rpm Speed
- 6.3 amps for 3400 rpm (1hp)
- 3.3 amps for 1720 rpm (1/2 hp)
- 120 VAC 60 Hz
- 3/4" diameter shaft
- 26-1/4"" wide overall
- Shaft extends 6-15/16" beyond housing
- Sealed motor housing
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
NOTE: Condition of the workpiece dictates the steps necessary. Some pieces may only require final finishing (Step 3).
*Use caution to prevent buffing through plating
Wear appropriate ANSI-approved safety eye protection, ANSI-approved hearing protection, 14" or longer leather gloves, and ANSI-approved respiratory protection.
13162 Tool Stand
13016 Buffing Kit (10")
13038 Spiral Buff
13062 Sisal Buff with 1/2” hole
13061 Sisal Buff with 3/4” hole
13046 Cotton Flannel Buff with 3/4” hole
13040 Loose-Section Buff with 1/2” hole
13041 Loose-Section Buff with 3/4” hole
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
1/2-HP, 3450-rpm buffer's extended shaft allows more working area