- Eastwood Elite 27" Fabricated Bead Roller
Eastwood Elite 27" Fabricated Bead Roller
Item #21327 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood Elite 27” Bead Roller is a professional metal fabrication tool which excels in producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. as well as creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the included dies.
- Largest Hand Crank Bead Roller on the Market
- Fabricated Design for Industry Leading Strength and Rigidity
- 27” Throat Capacity – Allows you to form from center of a 54” panel
- Industry standard 7/8” shafts to accept all professional dies
- Tool-less design for Quick, Precise Adjustment
- Vise or Stand Mountable for ease of use
- Includes Eastwood exclusive flange die set
- Excels in producing floor pans, firewalls, truck floors, inner fenders and more
Also create channels and flanges with the available optional dies. The gear-driven design delivers maximum forming power while requiring minimal handle force for the greatest accuracy. A generous 27” throat depth provides the ability to reach the center of a 54” panel.
(1) 27” Throat Bead Roller Frame
(1) Crank Handle
(1) Crank Arm
(1) Set of Offset Dies
(1) M10 x 1.75 Adjustable Handle Bolt, Roller Tension Screw
(1) M12 x 1.5 Adjustable Handle Bolt, Lock Screw
Maximum material working thickness: Steel= 18 Gauge Aluminum= 16 Gauge
Maximum panel width (working from center): 54”
Frame Dimensions (not including handle and shafts): 30" length x 7.75" height x 3" wide
This tool has leveraged rotating components that generate greatly amplified crushing and bending forces which can quickly cause severe injury! Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts when operating.
Handling sharp metal can cause serious cuts. Wear thick, well fitting work gloves to prevent cuts from handling sharp metal.
Click here to see safety products
18 Gauge Steel and 16 Gauge Aluminum sheet
Questions & Answers