- Maxx Power Tri Flow 22 In Aluminum Radiator
Maxx Power Tri Flow 22 In Aluminum Radiator
Item #20274 Brand: Maxx Power
Maxx Power Tri Flow Radiators are designed to eliminate your overheating issues. Temperature reductions of up to 24 degrees F over your current temp are not uncommon. Independent lab tests with LS motors have shown 20 degrees F drop in temp over conventional aluminum radiators and even more over OE copper/brass.
- Designed to eliminate overheating issues
- Temperature reductions of up to 24 degrees F
- Fully TIG welded 6061 aluminum tanks and core
- Unique design passes coolant though core 2x more than other radiators
It was developed with 2 rows and a 1 inch oval tube core and a unique coolant path that routes the coolant through the radiator core 3 times and increases turbulent flow while passing the coolant in front of the fan 3 times. Traditional radiators only pass the coolant 1 time in the front of the fan. This is what makes this Radiator the best on the market.
Fully TIG welded 6061 aluminum tanks, with 2 inch mounting tabs on each side make mounting in your car or truck easy, no matter what it is. Configured for universal fit with 1.5 inch inlet and 1.75 inch outlet, a machined radiator cap opening and overflow nipple on passenger side, plus a welded 1/4 NPT bung that can be used for a LS steam port or temperature sender up top, and another one for the petcock. Complete the cooling system with no fastener aluminum shroud (#20296) and 14 inch electric fan (#20244) specifically sized for MaxxPower radiators.
(1) 20274 Maxx Power Tri Flow 22 In Aluminum Radiator
- Configured with proper inlet and outlet for Mopar and Ford motors
- 1 1/2 inch inlet on passenger side, 1 3/4 outlet on driver side
- 22in wide x 19in high x 2in thick
- Universal 2 inch mounting tabs on both sides
- Machined radiator cap fitting on passenger side with overflow nipple
- 1/4 NPT bung for LS steam port/temp sender fitting on passenger side
- 1/4 NPT bung for petcock drain on driver side
Click here to download product specifications.
Never open a radiator that the engine has been allowed to reach operating temperature. Serious injury can occur from scalding coolant or steam.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Special 3 pass design for Ford or Chrysler motors, produces temps up to 24 degrees lower than other aluminum radiators
Special 3 pass design for Ford or /Chrysler motors, produces temps up to 24 degrees lower than other aluminum radiators
A step up from Tube & Fin type coolersOnly $54.99
Extremely popular 14" reversible Tornado fanOnly $104.99
Top of the line 16" Tornado fanOnly $144.99