ATK Chevy 350CI Engine 375HP Complete EFI HP89C-EFI
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
When you are looking for hassle-free driving experience, the ATK HP89C-EFI Chevy 350CI Engine 390HP Complete is the one to choose. Troublesome cold starts or harsh driving conditions? The FiTech Self-Learning EFI system has got your back, as it regulates engine performance and fuel efficiency through electronic means. The engine comes complete from the throttle body to the oil pan.
- Horsepower: 390
- Torque: 420 lbs./ft.
- Block: OE roller block 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1996-2000
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.480
- Displacement: 350 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft:OE Reground external balance rear of the crank/internal balance front of the crank
- Connecting Rods: OE Powder Metal 5.700" Stock Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic 10:1 Compression
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 220/224 @050 .528in/.536ex 112LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: ATK High Performance aluminum with 2.020 in. /1.600 ex. valves
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Billet Roller Rockers 1.6 Ratio
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some corvettes and 62-67 chevy II’s)
- Weight: 430
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.