ATK Chevy 383 Marine Stroker Engine 345HP Base HP90
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
Cruise down the open waters with ease by installing this ATK HP90 Chevy 383 Marine Stroker Engine 345HP Base. It uses Vortec power and stroker torque to deliver 345 horsepower and 445 ft.lb torque that will keep your boat moving smoothly. This crate engine is hand built with brass freeze plugs and corrosion-resistant marine gaskets to survive offshore environment.
- Horsepower: 345
- Torque: 445 lbs./ft.
- Block: Seasoned OE 4 Bolt Main 1pc Seal Roller Block P/S Dipstick
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.750
- Displacement: 383 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Scat Nodular Iron 3.750" Stroke Externally Balanced Rear/Internal Front 1pc.
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged I Beam 5.700" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 210/215 @050 .462in/.470ex 114LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: Dart Cast Iron 67cc/165cc 2.02/1.60
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel 1.5 Ratio
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: OE 5qt.
- Weight: 350
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.