- ATK HP09 Ford 351W Base Engine 300HP
ATK HP09 Ford 351W Base Engine 300HP
Item #31982 Brand: ATK Engines
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled or changed.
ATK HP09 Ford 351W Base Engine, or Stage 1 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing out the build themselves. A Ford base engine typically consists of the following: Short Block, Camshaft, Timing set, Cylinder heads, Valve covers, Timing cover, oil pan, oil pump & pick up tube.
- Horsepower:Torque: 377 lb/ft
- Block: Seasoned OE Roller Block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.500
- Displacement: 351 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: OE Ford Cast 3.500" Stroke 1 Piece Seal Externally Balanced 28oz
- Connecting Rods:Pistons: Hypereutectic Dished
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 219/219 @050 .498in/.498ex 112LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: OE E5TE/E7TE 62cc 1.77/1.46
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel 1.6 Ratio
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: OE 5qt. Rear Sump
- Weight: 400
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty. Check out our three stages of performance Ford Engines: they are separated by level of dress.
(1) ATK HP09 Ford 351W Base Engine 300HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
• Timing: 34-36 Degrees with vacuum port plugged on carburetor
• Spark Plug Gap: .035”
• Firing Order: 13726548
• Octane: 91+
• Stall Converter: Stock
• Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
Notes: Will not work with Ford factory speed density EFI or F-Series Trucks, Broncos or Vans.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Balancer: External balance 28oz
• Flexplate/Flywheel: External balance 28oz
• Intake Manifold: Weiand Stealth dual plane #8023
• Distributor: Pro billet RTR (Iron Gear)
• Water Pump: Later model LH inlet
• Carburetor: Quick Fuel 680CFM vacuum secondary’s electric choke #HR-680cfm
• Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-289-11
• Spark Plugs: Autolite #24
• Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Questions & Answers