- ATK HP79M Ford 302 Mid Dress Engine 300HP
ATK HP79M Ford 302 Mid Dress Engine 300HP
Item #31980 Brand: ATK Engines
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled or changed.
ATK HP79M Ford 302 Mid Dress Engine, or Stage 2 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing the finishing touches of the build themselves. A Ford Mid Dress engine typically consists of the Stage 1 build out plus the following: Intake Manifold, Distributor, Water Pump, Front Damper & Flex Plate.
- Horsepower: 300
- Torque: 336 lb/ft
- Block: Seasoned OE Roller Block
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040 x 3.000
- Displacement: 302 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: OE Ford Cast 3.000" Stroke 1 Piece Seal Externally Balanced 50oz.
- Connecting Rods: OE Steel Rod 5.090" Stock Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1 Compression
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Specifications: 219/219 @050 .498in/.498ex 112LSA
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Cylinder Heads: OE E5TE/E7TE 62cc 1.77/1.46
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel 1.6 Ratio
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Oil Pan: OE 5qt. Front Sump
- Weight: 410
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty. Check out our three stages of performance Ford Engines: they are separated by level of dress.
(1) ATK HP79M Ford 302 Mid Dress Engine 300HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N
• Timing: 34-36 Degrees with vacuum port plugged on carburetor
• Spark Plug Gap: .035”
• Firing Order: 13726548
• Octane: 91+
• Stall Converter: Stock
• Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Carburetor: Edelbrock 650CFM #1806
• Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-289-11 or factory electric if installed in 1987-1995 mustang.
• Spark Plugs: Autolite #24
• Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Questions & Answers