Berkebile B4 Black RTV Silicone Instant Gasket Maker.
- Low Volatile Formulation, Sensor Safe replaces most pre-cut gaskets
- Meets OEM specifications for use near engine sensors
- Insulates electrical connections
- Resists high pressure and temperatures from –65o to 500 degrees F
- Resists oil, transmission fluids, water (steam), and anti-freeze
Typical uses: oil pans, end seals, water pumps, valve covers, thermostat housing, electrical connections. Seal windshields, door frames, sunroofs, roofs, vinyl tops and weatherstripping.
About Berkebile Super Black Silicone B4
BERKEBILE 2+2® RTV SILICONE INSTANT GASKET MAKER... are a paste-like, one-component material which cures to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Because it does not flow due to its own weight, this sealant can be applied on overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping, or running off. It is designed as a replacement for gaskets, seals, and gasket dressings. Material typically skins in 15-20 minutes. Typical peel strength is 20 pounds per inch after 72 hours cure-time at room temperature. See product package for instructions.
(1) 3.35oz Tube
Always follow manufactures instructions
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov