Earl's curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1-1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male -6 or -8 inlet and outlet fittings.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
(1) Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler - Grey - 13 Rows - Narrow Curved Cooler -6 AN Male Flare Ports 71306ERL
Application: Motorcycle Oil Cooler
Body Width (Overall): 11.562"
Brackets Included: No
Construction: Stacked Plate - Brazed
Cooler Fittings: Not Required
Cooler Fittings Included: Yes
Emission Code: 5
Fitting Centers: 9.050"
Mounting Brackets: N/A
Port Size: 6 AN MALE
Product Line: Temp-A-Cure
Product Type: Oil Cooler
Rows: 13 Rows
Temperature Range: -40° F to 302° F
Width: Narrow Curved Cooler
Width Between Tanks: 8.000"
Part Number: 71306ERL
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov