- Eastwood 1/2" Drive 1000 Ft/Lb Composite Impact Air Wrench
Eastwood 1/2" Drive 1000 Ft/Lb Composite Impact Air Wrench
Item #31902 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench has a heavy hitting 1000 ft/lbs of torque for busting the hardest bolts in a light weight design that weighs only 5 lbs. The ergonomic grip provides comfort and helps to prevent fatigue during use. Only uses 7.3 CFM of air.
- Variable speed throttle gives user ultimate control
- Textured ergonomic grip makes operation easier
- Through-handle silencing exhaust keeps debris away from operator
The Eastwood 1/2" Drive 1000 Ft/Lb Composite Impact Air Wrench is a heavy-duty, professional quality tool engineered for many years of reliable service. It features a large-capacity, balanced twin hammer driven by a ball bearing motor for smooth operation and long life. The rugged composite body provides lighter weight and superior strength for less operator fatigue.
(1) 1/2” Super High-Torque, Composite Impact Gun
(1) 1/4” MNPT, Male Quick Disconnect Inlet Fitting
Square Drive: 1/2”
RPM: 9,500 free speed
Maximum Torque: 1000 ft-lbs [1356 N.m]
Air Consumption: 7.3 cfm [207 L/m] @ 90 PSI
Inlet thread size: 1/4” FNPT
Size:7.5 inches from anvil back, 8 inches tall, 3 inches thick.
Weight: 5.06 lbs.
Three forward torque settings, one reverse setting.
Ball bearing supported, balanced twin hammer air motor.
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers