- Eastwood Chassis Paint Kit Rust Encapsulator & Satin Chassis Black
Eastwood Chassis Paint Kit Rust Encapsulator & Satin Chassis Black
Achieve lasting results with Black Rust Encapsulator and Chassis Black. Rust Encapsulator is a great rust preventative as well as an excellent primer. Satin Chassis Black will allow you to correctly paint all of the suspension parts and frame on your project. Proper for all makes and models. It is specially formulated from a tough epoxy base to resist chips, salt and mud corrosion and other forms of road abuse. It's high solids content provides up to 4 times the coverage of similar size aerosols. Works great over bare metal or Rust Encapsulator.
- (4) Eastwood Chassis Black Satin Aerosol 15 ounce (10025Z)
- (1) Quart Eastwood Rust Encapsulator Black (16065ZP)
Eastwood Satin Chassis Black
- Resists corrosion, chips and scratches
- UV resistant
- High solids content
- Fast coverage
Not glossy, not dull, just right! Authentic 60-70% gloss undercoating looks great on suspension parts and frame. Tough, long-lasting auto chassis paint resists chips, corrosion and temperatures up to 300°F, so it's perfect for the value-conscious enthusiast who wants a factory-fresh look from one of the best chassis paints, while staying within a budget.
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator
- Apply directly over surface rust
- Top coat with almost any paint
- Prevents rust from spreading
- Penetrates deep and cures fast
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has been tested by an independent lab to be the most effective rust preventive product yet. Tested against well-known brands, the Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has proven to be superior in sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep, and overall durability. One quart covers about 50 sq. ft. with a double coat. Can be thinned up to 20% with lacquer thinner for spraying. Made in the USA.
(1) 16065ZP Rust Encapsulator Quart (enough to cover 50 sq. ft.)
(4) 10025Z Satin Chassis Black Aerosol (each 15 oz can covers 8 sq. ft.)
Work in a well-ventilated area when applying this product. Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when working with chemicals.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers