A lot has changed in the performance world since the time many of the manifolds on the market were introduced 20+ years ago. With the popularity of larger stroker engines and more efficient cylinder head/cam designs has come a need for manifolds to support these larger displacements. Weiand recognized this and has developed a new line of Street Warrior™ manifolds designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to generate maximum horsepower and torque out of today's engines.
Dyno testing of the new Weiand 8124 found an additional 14 peak HP and 13lb/ft torque over brand E – p/n 2121. Average torque was increased by 9.5 and HP by 8.5 from 2,200 to 6,000 RPM! Testing was performed on a 302 with high flow 58cc heads, 268/279 dur/.522 lift Lunati cam P/N 51023, 600 cfm carb & 1-5/8" headers.
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design builds maximum torque for street performance engines
- Polished Finish
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Permanent mold casting process for lighter, smoother & better looks
- Exhaust crossover for improved street drivability
- Power band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Height: Front 3.82", Rear 4.75"
- Port Size: 1.82” height 1.02" width
(1) Ford Small Block Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Polished 8124P
Emission Code: 3
Engine: Ford Small Block V8
Front Height: 3.82 inch
Fuel System Type: Carb
Manifold Type: Low Rise
Product Type: Intake Manifold
Rear Height: 4.75 inch
RPM Power Band: Idle-5500
Warranty: Limited 90 Day
Part Number: 8124P
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***Has additional vacuum tap off of runner for brake boosters/AC. Recommended Mr. Gasket #5831 gasket. Holley Street Avenger™ carb series in 570 or 670 CFM & Universal Carburetor Installation Kit, P/N 20-124 are recommended accessories.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov