The Weiand Street Warrior is designed for use on stock or stroker combinations that feature efficient cylinder heads. The latest advances in cam design necessitated the design of a new intake manifold, and the Weiand Street Warrior manifolds fill that void. They are designed with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for optimized and consistent flow on every single manifold.
Weiand developed the first ever aluminum intake manifold in 1937. Thirty years later Weiand developed complete blower drives for the GMC 6–71 supercharger. Today, Weiand is still at the forefront of intake manifold and blower development as well as high flow water pumps. To make more power you have to get more air to your engine. Look to Weiand as your power source!
- Black ceramic coating provides an aggressive look to your engine compartment.
- Black ceramic is heat and corrosion resistant for long life and durability.
- Precision CNC machining
- Power band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Height: Front 3.50", Rear 4.50"
- Port Size: 1.84” height 1.12" width
(1) GM Small Block Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Black Ceramic 8120BK
Emission Code: 3
Engine: Chevy Small Block V8
Front Height: 3.50 inch
Fuel System Type: Carb
Manifold Type: Low Rise
Product Type: Intake Manifold
Rear Height: 1.12 inch
RPM Power Band: Idle-5500
Warranty: Limited 90 Day
Part Number: 8120BK
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov