The EFI Hi-Ram manifold line has a new addition for the 351W Ford application. This manifold comes with a 105MM LS throttle body flange top, a 95mm LS throttle body top is also available. The runner length and tapered cross section design will perform well for a wide range of engine combinations. The engineering team also redesigned the water crossover passage to allow room for distributor phasing. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
Manifold width is 11.32".***Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations ***EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits. ***Cast aluminum construction
- The 351W manifold is available to work with 95MM or 105MM GM LS throttle bodies
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN o-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
- Requires the Use of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor - 565-111
(1) Holley 351W Ford Hi-Ram EFI Manifold 300-242
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 3
Engine: Ford 351W
Flange Style: EFI
Fuel System Type: EFI
Manifold Type: Hi-Ram
Port Size: 2.00" x 1.190"
Product Type: Manifold
RPM Power Band: 1500-7000
Throttle Bore: 105mm
Warranty: Limited 90 Day
Part Number: 300-242
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*** The front and rear height measurements listed in the Specs section are referencing the overall height with the top plate installed. Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov