Holley's BILLET LS Throttle Bodies are the BIGGEST BORE (in the 90 to 95mm category) - MOST FEATURE LOADED available. Holley went back to the drawing board and built the ultimate air valve for your LS engine! This all new design boasts a 95 millimeter bore and a low RPM drive friendly taper. Innovative features like Idle Bleed Adjustment, TPS CLOCKER, and closable PCV Passage Valve, make them the ultimate throttle bodies for ease of installation and tuning. Regardless of whether you have a turbo, supercharger, or a big cam engine sucking gulps of air, Holley's throttle bodies are maximized for your application. The barrier protection of the BLACK ANODIZED finish also offers up a modern tech look!
- TPS CLOCKER allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU's required idle voltage range. Modified engines no longer suffer from problems related to TPS voltage!
- IDLE BLEED allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
- PCV PASSAGE VALVE closes to accommodate forced induction applications! No more plugging to block off PCV!
- OVERSIZED BORE compared to others in the 90 to 95mm category
- TAPERED TRANSITION eliminates low RPM drivability issues
- PREMIUM BILLET BODY supports the high tolerance design and look your performance engine deserves!
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH for superior corrosion resistance and serious good looks
- CRUISE CONTROL provision built in for cruise control cable
- CABLE DRIVEN APPLICATION
- Fits the following intake manifolds: Stock LS2, Stock LS3, Stock LS7, Holley LS Mid-Rise, Holley 95mm Hi-Ram, Fast™ LSX, Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT using 4 bolt TBs & Most other 90 through 95mm LS intakes using 4 bolt TBs
(1) Holley BILLET 95mm LS Throttle Body w/low RPM Taper 112-585
Billet Color: Black
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 4
Material: Billet Aluminum
Product Type: Billet 95mm LS Throttle Body
Throttle Bore: 95mm
Part Number: 112-585
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov