Looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further than Holley for the Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems featuring 8, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or dry nitrous applications. Is your combination not producing that much horsepower? No problem, Holley also offers a 650 HP four injector version for lower horsepower applications with a power adder or someone just needing additional sensor inputs. Did we mention the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in? That's right, no need for a separate nitrous controller! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI Software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 650 HP version features four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with Draw-Thru or Blow-Thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- Advanced boost control is available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time – Same popular boost control offered in Holley HP and Dominator EFI systems!
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Dry or Wet Nitrous Support
- Progressive or Non-Progressive control strategies
- Lean/Rich AFR Cutoff
- Time or RPM based Timing Retard and much more!
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 recommended)
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
- Patent Pending
(1) Holley Sniper EFI 4150 Super Sniper 650 - Shiny Finish 550-518
Brand: Holley Sniper EFI
Emission Code: 3
Injector Size: 100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI
Inlet / Outlet Size: 9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)
MAP Sensor: 2.5Bar
Max Horsepower Rating: 650 Forced Induction
Product Type: Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits
Part Number: 550-518
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***E-85 - Not Recommended
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov