The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
The Atomic AirForce LT1 manifold accepts OEM Drive-By-Wire (DBW) and aftermarket Big-Bore DBW throttle bodies – as well as cable operated throttle bodies. Auxiliary fuel rails and port injectors may also be fitted for applications where the capacity of the stock Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system has been exceeded. The intake is supplied with new OEM-style bolts, but the use of new OEM-style intake port seals is required.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Available with Red, Black and Silver logos
|C.A.R.B. EO #:||D-722-3|
|Fuel System Type:||EFI|
|Injector Style Provision:||LS3/L92 EV6 USCAR|
|Plenum Volume with Runners:||11.22L (684.7 c.i.)|
|Plenum Volume without Runners:||206.4mm (8.125in)|
|Product Type:||Intake Manifold|
|Warranty:||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: •1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles •1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles •1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Limited 90 Day Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov