Use the "Welding Finger" to steady parts for tack welding! Safe and convenient!
- Spring-loaded arm self-adjusts for REPETITIOUS WORK HOLDING. Slid arm to adjust hold-down force
- Pinpoint holding provides maximum clearance for tack welds
- Brass Contacts are ideal for Stainless Steel jobs
- Adjustable V-Pad Base adapts to: round, square, flat, and angled surfaces
* Must be used for tack welding only and removed before completing weld. Avoid prolonged exposure of magnetic products to heat sources of 356ºF / 180ºC.
1- Strong Hand Tools Magnetic Grasshopper Standard AGH200
Maximum OAL:7.5″ (190 mm)
Width and Height:2.5″ x 3.5″ (64 x 89 mm)
Weight: 0.50 LB (0.23 kg)
Manufacturers Warranty: Each Strong Hand Tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Return the tool to place of purchase for a replacement if warranty applies.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov