- Eastwood Diamond Clear Gloss for Bare Metal
Eastwood Diamond Clear Gloss for Bare Metal
Item #10200 Diamond Clear Gloss
- Bare metal? Clear coating protects it!
- Acrylic co-polymer creates a clear, tough, flexible layer that works as a metal clear coating for bare metal surfaces
- Heat-resistant to 300 degreesF
- 11-oz. aerosol can covers up to 6-8 sq. ft.
About Eastwood Diamond Clear Gloss for Bare Metal
Protect metal parts with a tough, flexible metal clear coating that keeps brass, steel, die-cast, even cast iron, looking great. Also works as an aluminum clear coat. Self-leveling formula resists chips, cracks, fading and yellowing; may slightly dull reflectivity. Resists fuels and temperatures up to 300 degreesF, so is ideal in underhood applications (except exhaust manifolds), as well as for polished wheels, aluminum valve covers, and other bare-metal items around your shop and home. Solvent-based, metal clear coat comes in a 11-oz. aerosol can.
11-oz. aerosol can is enough to cover up to 6-8 sq. ft.
Before spraying-on this metal clear coating, make sure that the bare metal surface is grease- and oil-free by using PRE Painting Prep (10041Z) first.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Precision of a 2-component coating without the paint gun
The perfect lacquer for a correct, OEM-matching finish under the hood
Starting at: $10.99