- Evans HP High Performance Waterless Coolant Gallon
Evans HP High Performance Waterless Coolant Gallon
Item #15551ZP Brand: Evans
- Proven to eliminate all problems associated with water based coolants
- Redefines the boundaries of engine cooling
- Increased operating temperature means the fan does not have to run as much, improving fuel economy by up to 10%
- Protects your engine, extending it's life and improving reliability
- Evans coolants can achieve all this for the life of the engine without the need to refresh
About Evans HP High Performance Waterless Coolant Gallon
Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant is a proprietary base fluid with especially formulated inhibitor package designed for all gasoline, light duty diesel, LP, and CNG engines. Reduces system pressure, prevents overheating and eliminates corrosion and erosion. Contains no Silicates or phosphates. Boiling point 375°F, Freezing point minus 40°F. One US gallon. If you are replacing antifreeze, use the Prep Fluid 15552ZP to ensure proper installation.This item can not ship outside the USA.
One US Gallon, 128 fluid ounces
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when installing this product. Never open a hot radiator cap. Follow MSDS for specific warnings and disposal information.
made in USA
Consult label for proper flushing and installation procedures. Requires the same amount of Evans HP as your cooling system normally holds of antifreeze and water. Use 15552 ZP Prep Fluid if you are replacing antifreeze water mix.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Maintains battery at full charge while stored...won't overchargeOnly $34.99
Stronger-than-it-looks portable stand holds up to 750 lbs.!Only $24.99