- Eastwood Lead Free Solder
Lead-Free Solder is stronger and safer to use than lead-based body solder Eastwood's Lead-Free Solder is ideal for leveling and building up edges and style lines on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Wide working range (over 500 degrees)
- High-strength, easy formability
- Clings even to vertical services
- 4 bars, each 20" long, 1/4" in diameter
About Eastwood Lead Free Solder
The wide working range (500+ degreesF) makes this one of the easiest solders to apply. This special blend of tin, copper and zinc produces high strength, with easy formability. Can be applied with an oxy/acetylene or propane torch. Use over steel tinned with 11461 Eastwood Flux for Lead-Free Body Solder (sold separately).
Four 20"-long, 1/4"-diameter, Lead-Free Solder bars in a protective plastic sleeve (1 lb.)