Eastwood’s 2K Aerospray “Urethane Primer Gray” High Temp Ceramic Engine Paints combine the durability and professional results of 2 part paints with the ease of application of a spray can
- Perfect primer under all 2K Aerospray engine paint finishes
- Highest temperature rating in the industry – 650° F
- Chemical and chip resistant
- Two part formula outlasts and out performs single part coatings
- Nozzle & valve engineered for a wide fan pattern like a paint gun for more complete coverage.
- Outer chamber holds ceramic paint, inner chamber holds activator.
- Activator released by “button” on bottom of can.
- Approximate coverage 10 Sq Ft
Eastwood uses innovative features to allow professional results out of an aerosol.. The unique 2 chamber spray can provides the perfect ratio with no mixing, every time. The advanced nozzle and valve achieve a paint gun like wide fan pattern for better coverage. The paint formula with silicone alkyds, available nowhere else, creates a tough, long-lasting finish that will look great for years to come. Use urethane primer gray under all other 2K Aerospray's after proper prep for a better quality finish. These high temp paints are the highest rated in the industry and withstand up to 650°. NOT FOR USE ON EXHAUST MANIFOLDS OR HEADERS.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov