BendPak HDSO-14AX - Four-Post Alignment Lift - Extended Length - w/ Turn Plates & Slip Plates - 14,000 lb. Capacity 5175153
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
Open-Front Design and 14,000 lbs. of Might
We engineered the HDSO14AX alignment lift without a front crossbar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays. Additionally, for precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and sloped floors.
Rear-facing multi-caster slip plates and front-facing turn plates permit precise, free-floating alignment.
This alignment lift features two recessed turn plate pockets that let you freely position the corrosion-resistant, galvanized turn plates.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts include strong, durable and oversized 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as 2.25” diameter sheave axles. These powerful components keep your car lift running for many years, far past the point other brands’ lifts have already given out or required expensive parts replacements.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak runs four aircraft-quality steel cables (that measure in at a robust 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25), within the columns. They are literally the ultimate standard for high-quality cable construction and safe lifting.
Adjustable height locking positions
Alignments are often done by different mechanics in a busy shop. The multiple locking heights allow different people to work on the HDSO14AX alignment lift at the height appropriate for them. Since it’s an open-front design, getting under is easy no matter how tall they are.
Grease fittings are an essential component to every car lift we make. They keep the cable sheaves lubricated, so you don’t have to worry about productivity and safety in our design.
Should anything catastrophic occur in your shop to disrupt the functionality of your lift, we want you to feel confident that BendPak keeps your vehicles and equipment safe. If the hydraulics are cut or lose all pressure, which would be extraordinary, the built-in hydraulic flow divider still ensures a safe, even descent at all times.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Our fully adjustable locks are also found on the HDSO14AX alignment lift. Springs engage as the lock ascends into position. This design also helps keep the platforms even, even if there’s a tiny slope to your garage flooring.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7) 14,000-lb. lifting capacity