Why Buy This Product?
- Cleans road grime and brake dust off of wheels, brakes, and suspension
- Citrus-based cleaner powers through thick grime and contamination
- Gentle formula safe for all wheel types, gloss paint, clear coat finishes, polished metal, chrome, and rubber
- Add to wheel-cleaning arsenal to remove toughest stuck on brake dust and contaminants
- Removes dirt and debris from tires
- Concentrated formula: Use full strength for tough jobs or dilute up to 8:1 for lighter duty cleaning jobs
How It Works
Spray dirt and filth away with Signature Series Wheel Cleaner. Filthy wheels make any car look neglected and reflects poorly on the driver. Clean and protect wheels, rims, hubcaps, and tires with Chemical Guys Signature Series Wheel Cleaner. The citrus-based cleaner is tough on brake dust and filth, but gentle and safe for all wheel finishes and materials. Adding Signature Series to normal wheel cleanings during every car wash reduces buildup and corrosion, and protects a pristine showroom shine on wheels and rims. Clean and protect factory alloys, plastic hubcaps and wheel covers, custom aftermarket wheels, and even select vinyl wrapped finishes. Spray down suspension and brake parts to reduce buildup and corrosion with every wheel cleaning. Clean rubber tire sidewalls to ensure tire shine dressings last longer and look better along the way. Simply spray Signature Series Wheel Cleaner on any dirty wheel, then scrub with your favorite wheel brush and soap to remove any traces of dirt, grime, and brake dust. Choose Signature Series Wheel Cleaner for powerful decontamination action with a clean gentle finish.
Citrus Cleaning Power
Chemical Guys blended Signature Series Wheel Cleaner with natural citrus extracts for powerful cleaning on dirt, grime, and brake dust. The natural citrus formula is safe for painted, polished, powdercoated, and wrapped wheel finishes on any vehicle. Clean away road grime, dirt, mud, brake dust, oil, and grease with Signature Series Wheel Cleaner. Spray the cleaner directly onto alloy wheels, plastic wheel covers, brake parts, suspension parts, rubber tires, plastic fender liners, or undercarriage parts to break down caustic grime and filth. Brake dust contains corrosive iron and carbon deposits that can destroy wheels if left unchecked. Signature Series Wheel Cleaner helps remove this contamination before it causes permanent corrosion and damage to finished wheels and brake parts. Choose Signature Series Wheel Cleaner for standard cleanings on any wheel, rim, or tire.
Powerful Cleaner For Any Job
Some wheel and brake systems kick out a lot of brake dust; some systems put out very little. Some wheels get very filthy after just one drive, others may take weeks to show any sign of filth or grime. Signature Series Wheel Cleaner comes full strength and can be diluted to suit any cleaning or detailing need. Use Signature Series Wheel Cleaner at full strength to remove heavily saturated brake dust and contamination, road grime, grease, and dirt. For wheels that are not so dirty or filthy, try diluting Signature Series Wheel Cleaner up to 8:1 for the perfect amount of cleaning muscle for any job. Clean OEM factory paint, polished chrome, or clear coat wheel finishes with full strength Signature Series Wheel Cleaner. Dilute the cleaner to clean sensitive polished aluminum, billet, or custom painted or wrapped wheel finishes without any fear of damaging the surface. Custom tailor Chemical Guys Signature Series Wheel Cleaner for the perfect cleaning muscle on any job.
(1) Chemical Guys Premium Blue Plus 16oz CLD_203_16
Ready to use. Can be diluted up to 8:1 for less dirty or more sensitive wheel finishes.
How To Use:
1. Spray Signature Series Wheel Cleaner directly onto dirty wheels
2. Let sit to break down filth and grime for up to 5 minutes
3. Prepare wheel-cleaning bucket with wheel brushes and 2 - 3 ounces of favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap
4. Agitate brake dust, road grime, grease, and oil with appropriate wheel-cleaning brushes and tools
5. Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water
6. Follow by washing the rest of the car, and dry with premium microfiber towels
Always wear all recommended personal safety gear from the manufactures instructions anytime when using this product.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov