- Eastwood Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator
Eastwood Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator
Accurately read tire pressures in .1psi increments, even at levels below 10psi.
- Measure tire pressures from 0-100psi
- Reads in .1psi increments for accuracy
- Accurate at pressures below 10psi
- LED lit display for easy reading
- Built in bleed for lowering pressure
The Eastwood tire pressure gauge gives readings to 1/10th of a psi, plus it will provide accurate readings from 100psi all the way down to single digit pressures. If you drag race, rock crawl, mud bog, or race off road, it is essential to get accurate low pressure readings. It’s also great for reading low pressure air levels in motorcycle forks. If the reading is too high, there is a simple bleed to let air out too. The back-lit digital display even lets you take readings in the pre-dawn morning, in a darkened trailer, or at night in the pits.
The Eastwood Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator is engineered and built to provide rugged reliability with a high degree of accuracy. Precise pressure readout in increments of 0.1 deliver the close tolerances required in a racing application. The full rubber encapsulation provides shock proof protection and comfortable ergonomics.
Contains One Tire Pressure Gauge
• Pressure Range = 0 to 100 psi [0 to 6.9 bar]
• Available units of measure = psi, bar, kpa & kg/cm2
• Readout Resolution = 0.1 psi
• Accuracy = +- 1%
• Temperature Range = 32°– 104° F [0° – 40° C]
• Battery Requirements = (2) CR2032 (included)
• Air Inlet = 1/4” FNPT
Always wear proper safety equipment when using this tool. Never inflate a tire past its maximum pressure that is marked on the sidewall of the tire.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Create 3 kinds of precision flares, in 5 sizes of tubingOnly $199.99
High Quality Pro-grade Fender Roller eliminates tire rub on lowered vehiclesOnly $69.99