About CRC Blue Layout Fluid Aerosol 03066
A dark blue fluid leaves a smooth even coat for all layout work. The non flaking, non peeling fluid dries very quickly, sticks to both metal and glass and allows you to scribe sharp precise lines. For use by tool and die makers, machinists, pattern makers and maintenance mechanics.
12 oz net weight
Use only in well ventilated area. Ventilation may be improved by opening a window or door or providing mechanical assistance. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If ventilation is not adequate, respiratory protection should be worn. For more information regarding short term and long term exposure, review the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Made in USA
1. Clean surface thoroughly with CRC Layout Fluid Remover.
2. Mask area not to be sprayed.
3. Shake can well until actuator ball breaks loose.
4. For best results use at temperature (70 degrees F).
5. Spray from 6 to 8 inches from surface to be coated.
6. Use short fan strokes. A thin coating is best for clean, sharp lines.
7. When finished spraying, clean valve by turning can upside down and pressing actuator
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $9.99