Most affordable way to bend sheet metal. No special tools, just your Vise and the Vise Brake.
- Easy to use vise mount design
- Produce crisp, accurate, bends at angles up to 90°
- Create complex shapes
- Make reinforcement channels, ribs and much more
The Eastwood 4 Inch Vise Press Brake Features:
Create complex shapes such as reinforcement channels, ribs and much more all with one convenient, easy to store tool. Position your sheet metal in the location desired to make the bend, then tighten the vise until the desired bend has been made.
(1) 4" Vise Press Brake
• 4" Width - To be used on a 4" or wider vise
• (2) 1" wide fingers
• (1) 2" wide finger
• 14 gauge max capacity for Steel and Aluminum
• 18 gauge max capacity for Stainless Steel
• Up to 90 degree bends
• Product Weight: 2.43 lbs.
Wear appropriate work gloves and protective clothing. Sheet metal will often have sharp edges which can cause cuts to hands and arms. Wear appropriate eye protection. Metal chips can be ejected during the bending process.
Click here to see safety products
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov