The Eastwood Concours 2 - HVLP Paint Gun is a precision engineered gun designed for use by the seasoned professional or hobbyist. It is capable of producing a high-quality paint finish and will provide many years of trouble free service.
- Contains (1) Concours 2 Paint Gun
- Uses only 4.25 CFM @30 PSI
- 1.7mm and 1.3mm Needle/Nozzle Sets
- Lightweight Alloy Body
- Stainless Steel Internal Components
- Spray Pattern is 18-26cm at a distance of 17-22cm
- Use for Both Solvent and Water Borne Coatings
The body is constructed of a highly durable and lightweight alloy with Stainless Steel internal components which are compatible with both solvent and water borne coatings. Convenient reference markings on the gun body and control knobs allow for accurate repeatability of gun settings. Designed for the ultimate in comfort and appearance.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov