- Eastwood Screw Buster
Eastwood Screw Buster
Eastwood Screw Buster
Item #32037 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood Screw Buster combines the hammering forces of a pneumatic hammer with the leveraged rotating force of a 4" handle to loosen even the must stubborn fasteners without stripping out the slotted or Philips head screw.
Why You Need an Eastwood Screw Buster
- Loosens Rusted, Corroded, Undercoated, Painted and Over Tightened Screws
- Designed to be Used with a Standard .401" Shank Air Hammer
- This is a Must Have for any Shop or DIYer that works on Brakes, Restoration, or Heavy Trucks
- Tool comes with S2 tool Steel Impact Bits
- Reduces the Chances of Stripping out the Screw Head
Has a standard 0.401 parker taper and fits most pneumatic hammers, The 5/16" (8mm) hex bore accepts any common 5/16" (8mm) hex drive bit in addition to the three popular included Philips.
(1) - Eastwood Screw Buster
(1) - #2 Phillips Bit
(1) - #3 Phillips Bit
(1) - #8 Straight-Blade Bit
Click Here for replacement bits
Air Hammer is not included.
Chromoly steel Construction
S2 Tool Steel Bits
.401" Parker Taper
SET UP AND CONNECTION
CAUTION: INJURY HAZARD! Disconnect air supply from Pneumatic Hammer to prevent accidental starting and potential injury while placing a tool bit in the bore.
• Insert selected bit into 5/16" (8mm) hex bore of tool.
• Place the 0.401 Parker Taper Shank into bore and spring of Pneumatic Hammer.
• Place the desired tool bit into the fastener screw head and depress Pneumatic Hammer Trigger, while set to low pressure, to actuate hammering.
• While hammering, apply moderate pressure to the Pneumatic Hammer toward the fastener with one hand at the same time rotating the handle of the Screw Buster in a counter clockwise (loosening) direction with the opposite hand.
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov