Eastwood Screw Buster
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- 90 day Warranty
- In Stock
The Eastwood Screw Buster combines the hammering forces of a pneumatic hammer with the leveraged rotating force of a 4" handle to loosen even the must stubborn fasteners without stripping out the slotted or Philips head screw.
Why You Need an Eastwood Screw Buster
- Loosens Rusted, Corroded, Undercoated, Painted and Over Tightened Screws
- Designed to be Used with a Standard .401" Shank Air Hammer
- This is a Must Have for any Shop or DIYer that works on Brakes, Restoration, or Heavy Trucks
- Tool comes with S2 tool Steel Impact Bits
- Reduces the Chances of Stripping out the Screw Head
Has a standard 0.401 parker taper and fits most pneumatic hammers, The 5/16" (8mm) hex bore accepts any common 5/16" (8mm) hex drive bit in addition to the three popular included Philips.
- Chromoly steel Construction
- S2 Tool Steel Bits
- .401" Parker Taper
SET UP AND CONNECTION
CAUTION: INJURY HAZARD! Disconnect air supply from Pneumatic Hammer to prevent accidental starting and potential injury while placing a tool bit in the bore.
- Insert selected bit into 5/16" (8mm) hex bore of tool.
- Place the 0.401 Parker Taper Shank into bore and spring of Pneumatic Hammer.
- Place the desired tool bit into the fastener screw head and depress Pneumatic Hammer Trigger, while set to low pressure, to actuate hammering.
- While hammering, apply moderate pressure to the Pneumatic Hammer toward the fastener with one hand at the same time rotating the handle of the Screw Buster in a counter clockwise (loosening) direction with the opposite hand.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.