- Eastwood Undercoating Kit Gun Quart and Aerosol
Eastwood Undercoating Kit Gun Quart and Aerosol
the gun, or the aerosol for touch-ups
Undercoating System is ideal for applying Rubberized Undercoating, Heavy Duty Anti-Rust and even Bed Liner material. Applies directly from the adjustable gun nozzle, or replace the nozzle with one of the 24" long by 7/16" diameter flexible wands with straight or 90 degree spray tips. Also included in this kit is the 16" rigid wand attachment and a matching plastic gun cup as well as a quart and an aerosol of Eastwood Undercoating. Gun requires 40-60 psi @ 5-6 cfm.
- 20441 Undercoating Gun with 2 hoses
- 29836 Rigid Wand for Undercoating Gun
- (1) 16008zp Rubberized Undecoating Quart
- (1) 16007z Rubberized Undercoating Aerosol
20441 Undercoating Gun with 2 hoses
29836 Rigid Wand for Undercoating Gun
(1) 16008zp Rubberized Undecoating Quart
(1) 16007z Rubberized Undercoating Aerosol
• Operating Pressure: 40-60 PSI [2.75-4.13 Bar]
• Air Supply Requirement: 5-7 CFM [140-200 lm]
• Air Inlet: 1/4" FNPT
• Die-cast aluminum body
• Adjustable nozzle for application of various coating viscosities and textures
• 7" long, aluminum trim-to-fit pick-up tube
• 32" long, flex hose/wand with 360 degree misting nozzle is for applying thinner materials such as rust proofing to hard-to-reach hollow areas
• 24" long, flex hose/wand with single 1/4" orifice for applying thicker materials such as undercoat, bed liner, soundproofing, heat barrier and more to tight spaces and internal areas of frames
Avoid breathing vapors produced by Spray Gun. Always wear appropriate
NIOSH approved breathing apparatus and use in a well ventilated area.
• Wear appropriate eye protection.
• Wear solvent-resistant gloves.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers