Introducing a revolution in body filler technology. Rage Ultra Xtra is specially formulated to allow for extended work times—up to 40 minutes.
- Up to 40 minutes work time
- Excellent for large surface repairs
- Evercoat exclusive Ecoresin technology
Manufacturers and Body shop technicians can mix and spread large quantities knowing they have enough time to work large surface areas, saving time and increasing productivity. And because Rage Ultra Xtra is manufactured with the Evercoat exclusive ECORESIN technology, it has the Rage Ultra industry-leading sanding properties including fast and easy standing with 80 grit sand paper. Rage Ultra Xtra can also be mixed with Rage Ultra body filler for the ultimate flexibility in work time in most any temperature while maintaining the proper mix ratio.
About Evercoat RAGE Ultra Xtra Body Filler Gallon
Rage Ultra Xtra is specially formulated to allow for extended work times- up to 40 minutes at 75°F (24°C). Manufacturers and technicians can mix and spread large quantities knowing they have enough time to work larger surfaces, saving time and increasing productivity. Rage Ultra XTRA can also be mixed with Rage Ultra for the ultimate flexibility in work time in most any temperature while maintaining the proper mix ratio
Approved Substrates: Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Galvanized Steel, SMC, Sanded OEM Paint.
NOTE: For structural repairs prone to high degrees of stress and flexibility, use a fiber reinforced filler such as Everglass®, Kitty Hair® or Fiber Tech®.
1. Clean and degrease the entire panel to be repaired with soap and water, followed by a mild cleaning solvent. Thoroughly dry the surface before repairing.
2. Keep the repair area small. Use 80 grit to remove the paint and featheredge.
1. Stir the filler before using. Knead the cream hardener.
2. Measure hardener 2% by weight (add a ribbon of cream hardener from edge to edge across the center of a 4” diameter puddle).
3. Puddles larger than 4” (10 cm) in diameter will require additional hardener. Mix thoroughly until uniform color is achieved.
1. Apply in layers with even firm pressure.
2. Do not apply all at once.
One Gallon One 4oz. Cream Hardener
Be sure to read and fully understand the instruction and safety warnings on this product prior to use. Always wear proper safety equipment when using this type of product
Made in USA
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov