For safe installation of coil springs, use this External Coil-Spring Compressor.
The FAIRMOUNT® Tools 3 Piece External Spring Compressor Set Features:
- Hardened alloy steel center bolts
- Compresses coil springs for strut services
- Suitable for passenger cars and light duty trucks
- Use on or off the car
- Strong steel jaws securely hook into coil springs
- 3 sets of hooks provides higher level of safety and ease of use
External Coil Spring Compressor works where an internal-type compressor won't. Unlike conventional internal compressors, the 3 shafts fit on the outside of the spring, so you can remove and install springs on virtually any vehicle.
Makes installation and removal of front coil springs much easier. Uses your 24mm socket. Includes 3 safety hooks and instructions.
(3) Long Bolts
(6) Hooks (5/8” max. coil diameter)
(3) Large Nuts
(3) “U” Bolts
(3) Shackle Plates
(6) Shackle Wing-Nuts
(1) Heavy-Duty Blow-Molded Case
• Three 5/8" diameter shafts, accommodate coils up to 5/8" diameter
• Three safety hooks retain tool on spring
Thoroughly read and understand these product instructions before using
the Spring Compressor.
Always consult an authorized manufacturer’s service manual or reference materials on the particular vehicle under repair for the proper procedures before using this tool.
Always use proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov