The FAIRMOUNT® Tools 6.5L Manual Fluid Evacuator can be used to draw motor oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, hydraulic fluid, coolant, fuel, and most other non-corrosive automotive fluids. Works well for bleeding brake, clutch and other hydraulic systems.
- 6.5L Fluid capacity
- Suitable for oils and most other service fluids
- Semi-transparent tank allows fluid measurement
(1) 6.9 Qt. (6.5 l.) Capacity Manual Pump Evacuator
(1) 39.4” (1 m) x 0.23” (6mm) Nylon Tube
(1) 39.4” (1 m) x 0.27” (7mm) Nylon Tube
(1) Inlet Adapter with 39.4” (1m) x .38” (10mm) Nylon Tube
(1) Tube Clog Clearing Wire
(1) 0.38” (10mm) to 0.27” (7mm) Tube Connector
(1) 0.38” (10mm) to 0.23” (6mm) Tube Connector
(1) Inlet Adapter with 59” (1.5m) Silicone Hose with Shut-off Clip and Brake Bleeder Attachment
Thoroughly read and understand these product instructions before using the Manual Fluid Evacuator.
Always wear appropriate eye protection and chemical resistant gloves.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov