Looking for a fuel pump that is quiet, stylish, powerful and dependable? Look at the Holley HP 125 and HP 150 series fuel pumps. The exclusive gerotor gearset quietly and efficiently pumps the fuel without the noise of traditional vane pumps.
The chrome motor and trick powder coated bracket match the mil-spec hard anodized base for unmatched beauty and durability. While these pumps have the capability to feed stout race engines, they are equally at home on the street due to their design and construction techniques.
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 125 GPH free flow
- Flows 110 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 700 horsepower (Gasoline)
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 recommended
(1)Holley 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump 12-125
Bracket Color: Black
Emission Code: 5
Free Flow GPH: 125
Free Flow LPH: 473
Fuel System: Carbureted
Fuel Type: Alcohol, E85, Gasoline, Methanol
Inlet Size: 3/8 inch NPT
Motor Finish: Chrome
Outlet Size: 3/8 inch NPT
Product Type: Fuel Pump
Pump Body Color: Black Anodized
Part Number: 12-125
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
***Should be mounted below the fuel level of the tank for a good gravity feed on the inlet side. Relay kit P/N 12-753 recommended. These should be used with 12 volt systems only.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov