The 0-4412 is designed as a stock replacement for 2BBL street applications as well as being mandated for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies. Whether you are looking for a replacement carburetor to replace your tired and worn factory 2BBL or one to push you to the finish line on Saturday night, the Holley 0-4412 Performance 2BBL is the perfect choice.
The 0-4412 is easily the winningest two barrel carburetor on the market, used for decades in circle track racing around the world!
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also a mandated carb for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- 50cc accelerator pump for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 500 CFM Performance 2 BBL Carburetor 0-4412C
Booster: Down Leg
Emission Code: 3
Finish: Gold Dichromate
Fuel Inlet: Single
Primary Main Jet: 73
Primary Power Valve: 5.0
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 28
Product Type: Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.688 inch
Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port
Venturii Size: 1.376 inch
Part Number: 0-4412C
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov