Holley's all-aluminum 0-80458SA carburetor was designed for the rodder with a mildly built engine and a desire for a racy dual inlet look, but who only needs a 600 CFM carburetor. Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- Clear fuel level sight glasses
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 600 CFM Classic Carburetor 0-80458SA
Billet Color: None
Emission Code: 3
Fuel Inlet: Dual
Primary Main Jet: 65
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Product Type: 4160 Model Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.563 inch
Part Number: 0-80458SA
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov