Holley has been the world leader in carburetors for over 100 years. We are proud to announce the newest member of our carburetor family- the Street Warrior. The goal in designing the Street Warrior was to take all of those years of experience and build the ultimate performance street carburetor for your daily driver that would not break the bank. Don't let the low price fool you. The Street Warrior uses the latest technology and quality products that Holley is known for. Constructed from aluminum and calibrated to run great right out of the box. The Street Warrior is a great replacement carburetor for your daily driver or your weekend cruiser. Perfect replacement carburetor when your original style is no longer available.
Replaces Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern.
- Vibratory polished for good looks and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
(1)Holley 600CFM Street Warrior Carburetor 0-1850S
Billet Color: None
Emission Code: 3
Fuel Inlet: Single
Primary Main Jet: 66
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Product Type: 4160 Model Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.563 inch
Part Number: 0-1850S
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*** Use Part Number 20-93 for Ford Transmission Kickdown Kit
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov