Do you like the tunability Holley's modular carbs, but need to simply replace a Q-jet? The spread bore bolt pattern of the 0-80555C lets you do just that. It has vacuum secondaries and electric choke, so it is useable on a wide variety of vehicles and its single fuel inlet that is in the standard Q-jet location makes it easy to bolt on. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
***The 0-80555C is designed to fit GM spread bore passenger car and light truck applications. It is not compatible with Ford or Chrysler Spread bore applications. The 0-80555C is not recommended for any RV applications. The 0-80555C is not designed to pass any emission laws. The 0-80555C is to be used only for competition/off road vehicles or vehicles not required to comply with any exhaust emissions standards.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance replacement for Q-Jet carbs (spread bore bolt pattern)
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 650 CFM Classic Carburetor Spread Bore 0-80555C
Billet Color: None
Emission Code: 2
Finish: Gold Dichromate
Fuel Inlet: Single
Primary Main Jet: 62
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 40
Product Type: Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.375 inch
Part Number: 0-80555C
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***If connecting a PVC or valve cover breather hose to your air cleaner, you will need a Mr. Gasket 2079 adapter or an air cleaner assembly like the 120-102 which has the adapter included.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov