A hot rod staple for over four decades! Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and manual choke make it amazingly universal. Plus, its classic Gold Dichromate finish provides serious muscle car looks and durability. The famed 0-3310 is one of the ten original inductees into the Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame! It was originally developed for the 1965 424hp 396 Chevelle and its well known performance calibration and 750 CFM airflow keep it on top still today. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles. Originally developed for the 1965 Chevelle 425hp 396 Chevelle and inducted into Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame!
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 750 CFM Classic Carburetor 0-3310C
Billet Color: None
Emission Code: 3
Finish: Gold Dichromate
Fuel Inlet: Dual
Primary Main Jet: 72
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Product Type: 4160 Model Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.688 inch
Part Number: 0-3310C
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov