- Eastwood Dustless Liquid Media Blaster
I know that you say use glass media, but I only have Black Diamond sand available to my local market. Black Diamond says it will not absorb water. Have you used this media in your teats?
Im looking to purchase this product. With the ground glass which would be better 10/40 mesh or 40/70 mesh?
I know it says it works with 3.5 gpm but would it be worth it at all with a 2.7 gpm pressure washer?
if I am looking at blasting a car body (67 vw beetle) will it warp the panels? I have a Ryobi 2800 gas powered pressure washer. also will I have to remove the glass from the car if I use a glass bead media
Can this system handle Glass Beads of larger grit or is 30 grit the max?
Can this unit also be used with soda. I know it is not aggressive, but some times aggressive is not what you are looking for.
I know you said ground glass as the media, are you talking about the glass bead that you sell? Can you link to the specific glass media that you recommend?
Will this clean the tar like residue left by tar paper insulation removed from interior floor panels? Also will this remove undercoating?
Eastwood Dustless Liquid Media Blaster
Item #20668 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood Liquid Media Blaster is specifically designed to use high pressure water from a pressure washer as a source for powerful dust-free abrasive blasting.
- Powerful Dust-Free Abrasive Blasting
- Efficient Siphon Feed Gun
- Removes Paints, Coatings and Loose Rust
- Replaceable Wear Components
It features an efficient siphon feed gun with replaceable wear components. The Eastwood Liquid Media Blaster provides a dust-free method to strip away old paint and coatings, body fillers, accumulated dirt and loose rust leaving a clean, bare metal surface ready for damage repair or painting. will work with medias 30 grit or finer.
Pressure Washer is not included.
About Eastwood Dustless Liquid Media Blaster
This Pressure Washer powered media blaster enables you to strip rust paint and grime off of metal concrete or other hard materials that must be stripped or cleaned. The water from the pressure washer makes it so there is little to no heat buildup on the surface of the object that you are blasting. This also enables you to media blast without a large costly compressor. Works with medias 30 grit or finer.
• A suitable gasoline or electric powered Pressure Washer (not included) equipped with a wand fitted with a standard 3/8” Female Quick Disconnect fitting.
• The Pressure Washer must be capable of delivering a minimum of 3.5 GPM for adequate performance. Less water volume will not provide sufficient force to allow the Blaster to adequately remove rust and or paint.
(1) Brass Blast Gun Assembly with 4mm Nozzle installed.
(1) Double Pick Up Tube.
(1) 23’ [7m] x 1/2” [1.27mm] I.D. Reinforced Clear Vinyl Suction Hose.
(1) 3/8” Male Quick-Disconnect, High Pressure Water Fitting.
Always wear ANSI rated safety glasses resporator and gloves while using.
Questions & Answers