- Conforms to and holds contour shapes
- Block can be set and reset by hand
- Generous gripping area for even pressure sanding
- Flexible slide interface prevents buckling or tearing of abrasive paper
- Non-marring block and slide are impervious to solvents
- Replacement paper-slide is available in a handy 3-pack
Now you can sand precise auto body contours fast and easy. The Malco Conformable Sander is the first re-usable sanding block that holds a hand-pressed contour throughout the entire sanding operation. A unique segmented block design quickly conforms to curved geometry down to an 8-1/2 inch (216 mm) inside block radius, to produce convex, concave or S-curve contours. An internal aluminum memory bar holds the desired contour shape in place for sanding. And the segmented block can be set and re-set with reasonable hand force. The ability to easily grasp the generous contours of the sanding block itself reduces fatigue and ensures even-pressure sanding. The Conformable Sander uses standard 2-3/4 inch (70 mm) wide hook and loop backed abrasive paper. A thin, ultra-flexible, paper-slide interface allows the block contour to be changed without buckling or tearing the paper.
(1) Malco 8" Conformable Sander
Sanding Length: 8-1/4"
Paper Requirements: 2-3/4" Wide Hook and Loop
Paper Slide Dimensions: 8-1/4" x 2-3/4"
Net Weight: 10.5oz
Always follow all instructions and warnings provided by the manufacture.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov