MSD Blaster HVC 8250
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
The Blaster HVC is designed for high rpm, long duration applications such as road course and circle track racing using an MSD 6 Series Ignition.
Coils have always had to compromise voltage output against current output. More voltage increases the initial ionization of the spark plug gap, but lowers the amount of current, or heat, that follows across the plug gap. When a coil is designed to produce more current, the voltage output generally suffers which taxes the ease of ionizing the gap. The MSD HVC Coils are designed to produce maximum voltage and energy!
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications
- Works with electronic ignitions and MSD Ignition Controls (ballast resistor required for points systems)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in blue epoxy and secured with extruded brackets
- Spark plug style terminal and threaded brass primary studs
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- CARB E.O. Approved