POR-15 Matte Clear Coat premium quality 2-part coating seals in any color or patina for a custom low sheen look with amazing results.
- Low Sheen Protective Clear Coat
- Consistent Sheen
- Waterborne Polyurethane Clearcoat Technology
- Burnish Resistant
POR-15 Matte Clear Coat is specifically designed to deliver an extreme level of resistance to scuffing and burnishing, and be a leader in waterborne and even traditional matte clear coatings. POR-15 Matte Clear Coat is formulated with a low VOC, Waterborne Polyurethane Clear Coat technology that achieves a low sheen through chemistry and is silica-free. POR-15 Matte Clear Coat has excellent weathering properties and can be used on any substrate that can be cleared with a traditional clear coat.
(1) Quart POR15 Matte Clear Coat
Dust Free: 55 minutes
Air Dry (Touch) 2 hours
Baking @ 90 °F. 30 minutes
Stir Matte Clear Coat before mixing.
2.4:1 Mixing ratio
2.4 parts Matte Clear
1 Part Hardener
Stir well (do not shake)
CONVENTIONAL - Suggested SPRAY GUN SET UP
1.2 - 1.4 Fluid tip
4 - 8 inch Spray distance
20 - 45 psi Air pressure at regulator
8 - 11 psi at cap
Apply with a 60% overlap 2 full wet coats.
1. Prepare your base as you would most other substrates.
2. Apply 2 full coats or until desired coverage has been achieved.
3. Allow to flash off properly between coats.
4. Allow 15 minutes before baking for 30 minutes @ 90 °F.
Always wear proper personal safety equipment when using this product. Always use in a well ventilated area.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov