The RES-1TF 1-ton capacity engine stand is all about functional convenience. When you need it, it's right there to lend its helping 360° swivel claw. When you're done, just fold it up and put it in a corner, where it will wait patiently until called upon again.
- Folds upright to conserve valuable floor space
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Neck is reinforced to increase strength and eliminate flex
- Long rubber-grip handle eases positioning
- Head swivels 360° to easily position engine
- Slotted adjustable saddle permits quick and easy installation
- Heavy-duty swivel casters
- 4-wheel design provides maximum stability
The RES-1TF features a sturdy, wide-base design to prevent tipping under load and the front swivel casters let you position the engine exactly where you need it. The neck is reinforced to eliminate flex while the slotted adjustable saddle permits quick and easy installation. But the most important thing to know about the RES-1TF is that it's a true team player. Unlike other hulking pieces of shop equipment that constantly make their presence known by getting in your way, this engine stand gets the job done and then gracefully fades into the background of the garage. Make the RES-1TF a part of your team today.
One Engine Stand
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
1 Year Structure and Parts
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov