- Tillman 1250B ARC Welding Gloves
Tillman 1250B ARC Welding Gloves
Item #21294 Tillman 1250
Tillman makes the best-fitting, best-made gloves on the market today. A fanatical commitment to quality and attention to detail make Tillman gloves a superior value, and The Brand Pros Demand for over 85 years.
- More durable, premium blue Side split Cowhide
- 14” length
- Cotton/foam lined for additional heat protection and moisture absorption
- Double reinforced thumb
- Durable Welted fingers protect stitching
- Includes Lock stitching with Kevlar® thread for added strength
Stick welding produces the most heat, sparks and spatter resulting in the need for gloves with more heat insulation. Since this process requires less dexterity it allows the user to wear gloves that are thicker and offer more heat protection.
Tillman ARC Welding Gloves
Always wear the proper clothing, hand and eye protection while performing welding tasks or working with metal.
Questions & Answers