Tillman makes the best-fitting, best-made gloves on the market today. A fanatical commitment to quality and attention to detail make Tillman gloves a superior value, and The Brand Pros Demand for over 85 years.
- A Top grain Goatskin palm for best feel, Cowhide split back resists heat
- Fleece lined for added heat protection without the bulk
- Straight thumb for best gun grip
- Thumb strap reinforcement for extra strength
- Elastic back for snug fit
- 3 1/2” cuff for added protection
- Sewn with Kevlar® stitching to protect seams
MIG welding is the most popular weld for a broad range of applications. The heat levels are less than in Stick welding, and the user operates a welding gun with a trigger requiring more dexterity. MIG gloves tend to be lighter weight than Stick gloves and, most importantly, have enhanced dexterity.
Tillman Goatskin MIG Gloves
Always wear the proper clothing, hand and eye protection while performing welding tasks or working with metal.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov